Tuesday 30 June 2015

SO FAR, SO JUNE.


   For I am certain that not death, or life, or angels, or rulers, or things present, or things to come, or powers, Or things on high, or things under the earth, or anything which is made, will be able to come between us and the Love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
                                                                                                          - Romans 8: 38-39.

 Image result for june images
      How have you been? and the month so far? June has been a great month! Full of wondrous testimonies and happenings and am glad this month came because its my best month so far (apart from it being my Birth month :p).
      This blog has received close to 500 views in just a month of blogging (thanks y'll). For those who comment, like, subscribe and share my posts in my emails and all, can do more by commenting here.
       I have been busy lately because I have started working, yh, I'm working and so far its been great and fun especially my one week journey/hustle of Ikorodu- Lekki (lol). Though I miss it a lot (-__-). And a whole lot been happening this month and I know July is gonna be better. One of the things I have learnt this much is:
    - A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN RICHES, SILVER OR GOLD. Don't tarnish your name or image for money or unnecessary pleasure, because people will Always Remember!
    - Keep Believing In what you want and God, though it may tarry but trust me, it will come and it will be worth the wait.
       Even if not much as happened to you this month, the fact that you are alive to see the end of the month and read this post, you should be more than grateful. So tell me, what have you learnt this month? and your rating so far?
Image result for bye june images












                                                                                                                                     Take Care,
                                                                                                                                              MW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment