Tuesday 16 June 2015

STYLE II CULOTTE


        And my God will give you all you have need of from the wealth of His glory in Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:19.


         Hey Dear,
 How was your weekend? and hope it was fun.
     In the fashion world, we are in the Retro season (lot of 1960's comebacks), Culotte has come and been on trend for a while and I guess its here to stay. Culotte was initially worn by men in the 18th century, but trust we women to give them a run for their money (lol) and are in different forms, so here is how I style my own culottes that I never knew it was in my wardrobe till some while back.


                  Styling Culottes with Crop top paired with Wedge



        With a Vintage Waistcoat and Sneakers to give it a relaxed and casual  look.


Culottes can be paired with flats also, people feel culottes can be paired only with heels, but thats not so.

    Culottes paired with Court heels

               Other Ways of Pairing /Styling Culottes

         Culottes can be in other forms also,

  These and many more, I would like to know how you will style your own culottes. Have a lovely Week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment