Friday 22 May 2015

ANDROGYNOUS PLAID.

        Be free from the love of money and pleased with the things which you have; for He himself has said, I will be with you at all times.
                                                                                           - Hebrews 13:5.

                                       

                      Hey Dear,
  I'm so sorry -__- , I know I promised to post soon but everyone's been so busy, so no one to take my pictures, but am back!. So how have you been?

       I'm a lover of Plaids, they are so cool and very androgyny especially the green shirts
. They are simple to pair, so no need deciding what to wear them with So I paired my green plaid shirt with a dark blue trouser and simple pair of sneakers, not to look too boyish (lol), I decided to take my dreads up. I totally love the look, simple yet stylish.
  You can roll the sleeves or tie the shirt, depending on the look you want. Tell me what you think of plaids.
                                 







                                                                                                                                                                    
Its Friday!! TGIF! Have a lovely weekend!

                                                             Take Care,
                                                                  MW.

3 comments: