Friday 5 June 2015

BELOVED.

         John 5:24- Truly I say to you, The man whose ears are open to my word and who has faith in Him who sent me, has eternal life; he will not be judged, but has come from death into life.

      *pokes head through the door* Hey its Me, and I'm sorry -__-.  I know its been long I posted and I apologize. Not much been happening tho but I will give you a breakdown.
    - Laziness to subscribe for internet, because it takes a lot of process of which i wasn't ready for, but am here now *whew*
    - So I was to start a job this month, but because a lot of people applied for the job we had to write a test. The day of the test, I found out that almost all the applicants were my school mates (apart from  1 guy), the test was on a lot of things (history, analytical reasoning.etc). On my way back home, I was called that we all failed the test (I was surprised considering what I wrote but couldn't help laughing, lol). So another test was scheduled the next day and it was a funny one because this new set of questions were strictly accounting (it was an auditing firm), I answered what I was able to answer and being the only one not studying accounting, I guess y'll know the end (lol).
   - Apart from that, I have been reading a lot of books, mainly Action, Horror, Mystery-filled.etc, guess am a sucker for them and I have new posts coming up!
    - God's been Faithful and everything is going on smoothly
     
       Enough rambling about me, how about you? what's been going on with you this past weeks. I would like to know.

     P.S: It saddens my heart to know that a lot of people come on here but don't comment. I would like y'll to comment, what you think, know how you are, what's been happening.and a whole lot more. So pls do comment on my posts, Thanks!. So if you want to contact me or advice me (I'm new to this blogging thing, so I need it).
   
      Twitter - @evetonnia_
       Instagram - evetonnia.

                                                         HAPPY NEW MONTH!!! (Birth Month!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment