Monday 17 August 2015

HAIR ll WASHING &CARING FOR YOUR BRAIDS.


     So how was your weekend? Hope it went good like mine did as I spent it recovering. Remember me ranting about wanting to make a video and how it didn't work out?! yh, finally made one! and its an update from my last   Hair Post, about washing braids, yh you can wash your braids not only dreads. Washing it like your normal hair. I got to show how to wash your braids without having to itch you when done (a lot of people says it does, but this wont) and how to make your braids last longer and refreshed!.

            Pardon me for any mistakes, low quality and errors you may face when watching the video, its my first, be sure to correct me in the comment box on where to improve. Had to set -up a youtube channel just to post this -_-
       Thanks! and have  a Lovely Week Ahead!
                         For the reward of sin is death; but what God freely gives is Eternal Life in Jesus Christ our Lord. - Romans 6:23. 
       






       
                                                                                                                        Take Care,
                                                                                                                                         MW.      

2 comments:

  1. Video says private..so could not be watched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry, forgot to change the settings, due to rush, and unable to do that for now. Please go to my YouTube channel - Moyin Adelaja. Thanks.

      Delete