Friday 4 September 2015

LIFE LATELY.

   Hey,
                                This is a late post,
Summer Break is over and am back to school. This Break was one of my best break ever,  it was enlightening,  fun, experienced a lot of things didn't think I would, met a Lot of Great People, Daring and Great. Didn't want it to end, but sadly School is Compulsory and needed -__-.
                                   Resumed school about two weeks ago and been trying to settle in (after more than 3 months), cope with lectures and all, so far school is going on good, sometimes I get really stressed, but no complains. Thanks to who've shared and commented, really Appreciate!
  And Yh,  gotten my Braids off (so hair post coming up!)



 Pictures by 
    So enough ramblings about me, how about you, what's been happening to you and all?  I would like to know.  Learnt a lot of things so far since being in school, which I shall share a time goes by.

     Matthew - 11.29: Take my yoke on you and become like me, for I am gentle and without pride, and you will have rest for your souls;  
                                                                             Take Care,
                                                                                      MW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment