Monday 13 July 2015

WEEKEND BIT.

    Whatever you do, do it readily, as to the Lord and not to men. - Colossians 3:23.
                                                        When its Weekend!
      It feels good to be on casual again (not that am complaining), The Weekend is finally here! So what were your plans for the weekend and how did it go? mine was good not bad. I have lot of things coming up soon (MAINLY DIYs) for y'll , so stay tuned or better still subscribe or follow.
      On Saturday, my andro side woke up before others, so reason for my look. Vintage Shirt turned mini jacket/kimono, White top, harem pants and Diy sandals and knitted beanie.






      Lest I forget, Happy Sunday!, so today I have started learning how to tie gele (headgear) professionally and I won't say its beans (it takes a lot of patience and stress). Its not as easy as it seems but I guess I scaled through with a 4/10 for a beginner. When am done I will put up a tutorial video.

                                                    This was tied by my Partner &I. 
                                                Gele should be paired with other clothings apart from natives, don't you think?!
                                                  

        I came across Colossians 3 and that Chapter really says a lot, its like God's guideline to us on how we should live in this world, some of it may be hard to do but its worth trying and doing. Try it this week.

       So what are your plans for this week? Always remember that YOU ARE GOD'S BIGGEST DEAL!

                                                   When you find out its almost Monday.


                                                                                                                                  Take Care,
                                                                                                                                         MW.




0 comments:

Post a Comment