Tuesday 9 June 2015

OUTFIT II BUTTON-DOWN SHIRT x TARTAN MIDI SKIRT.

   I took my rest in sleep, and then again I was awake; for the Lord was my support - Psalms 3:5.


      Hey Dear,

          How have you been? and how was the weekend? . Mine was great and fun, surprisingly enough. So I am doing an Outfit post on My Day. Yh, today is my Birthday (whoop! whoop!) *fireworks* (lol). I am officially 19. Shoutout to all whose birthday is this month. We Special!!.

      So i was confused on what to call this skirt, either a Tartan or a Plaid midi skirt, but I stuck with Tartan because it has more of Tartan Designs than a Plaid, though its not of the material (lol). If you want to know more of how a Plaid looks like go here . This is a Button -down Shirt with a Tartan Midi Skirt paired with court heels to give it an official look.





        So what do you think of the outfit, how will you style the Tartan Midi Skirt? . See y'll later and
Stay Blessed!
      TIP: Unless your teeth are sparkling white, avoid Coral and Orange Lipsticks. Instead, try Red, Pink or Plum.

                                                                                                                         Take Care,
                                                                                                                                   MW.
                                                                                                           

4 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt!! Thanks for stopping by my blog dear.ww.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. white tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you clean your shirts makes a big difference. Its not just about reading the labels anymore. Today's fabrics are complex so follow these tips to make sure you clean correctly. Trump Shirts 2020

    ReplyDelete