Sunday 26 July 2015

OUTFIT I I SUNDAY TIDBIT

   In All your ways, give ear to him and He will make straight your footsteps. - Proverbs 3:6.
   

Hey Dear, 
     How has your weekend been? Happy Sunday! Its my church's anniversary and this was designed and styled by Yours truly! (Me). Remember the Jumia Clearance Sales I talked about in my last post?!, well I took my advice and bought this lovely pair (for #2,195), when I first saw them, noticed they were not my size but ordered them anyways hoping and praying they will be when delivered, and lo and behold they were (a 36 became a 38 which I wear). God indeed answers prayers ๐Ÿ˜œ! 
     

  As A lover of caps and all things wearable on the head, my Alhaji cap came just in hand, to give the andro side a chance ๐Ÿ˜‹. 
Decided to add a little bit of colour to the dress, since it was becoming two coloured(nah, its not a mistake) with a pink choker.

    Loving my new hair, non-streesful and free (Lazy Hairstyle) 
Hair Post coming up ๐Ÿ˜‰



 Have a Lovely Week Ahead! Stay Blessed!


                                                            Take Care,
                                                                         MW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment